Streamline your Banking Processes without manual keying or errors!Download Factsheet
In most organizations, especially in the current financial market, an efficient and optimized Accounting department is a challenge.
There is a strong need to be able to process workloads with higher productivity levels, on reduced resources.
In a rapidly changing environment, agility is vital. To achieve agility, you need the support of a solution you can trust. We have over a decade of experience in delivering solutions which result in customer success.
With our flexible solutions, we can support your business to transform your distributional capabilities, enhance your productivity, optimize your business processes and drive business growth.
Dynamics Banking is available for:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
banking processes and saves time
No entry errors
because of no need for manual keying
of open invoices
to ledger accounts
- Standard import classes for major Dutch Banks
- Easy extension to other banks
- Use of bank accounts to identify customers and vendors
- Additional identifiers can be configured by users
- Settlement to open invoices, based on invoice numbers and amounts
- Default ledger accounts, for example, Payment Terminals, Bank Costs
- E-mail payment specification for more substantial payments
- …and more
Importing & Settling
Banks typically provide an electronic version of their statements. Importing these statements which contain payment information which can be used to settle open invoices saves time. In Western Europe, the standard is the MT940 file (SWIFT). The solution holds standard import classes for statements of ING, ABN Amro, Rabobank and Deutsche Bank, and can easily be extended to other banks. Both the structured and non-structured MT940 formats are supported and from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations version 8.1 and up CAMT053 is supported.
If a transaction should not be related to a customer or vendor, it can be registered automatically against a ledger account.
This could be the case with for example payment terminals or bank costs.
If Rental Companies want to stay competitive and maintain customer satisfaction in today’s Rental market, they can no longer just...Read more